Senior Cyber Security Consultant – £75k – £95k
London / Remote / Site
You have an opportunity to work with a Global Intelligence and Cyber Consultancy who are looking for a Senior Cyber Security Consultant to join them team of experts. This is a new position which has come about due to their continued success and a planned phase of growth over the next 3yrs. It’s an opportunity to be a stand-out senior member of a small but growing team, at the start of this period of expansion.
They have reported 80% YOY growth and are a zero-debt company. The position offers job security and the opportunity for further progression. This is a Senior role for big picture thinkers with the confidence to back themselves with the solutions they propose and the decisions they make. You’ll enjoy the variety of working with multiple clients across a range of industries.
As Senior Consultant you’ll regularly be in a client facing situation, and as such would suit a logical thinker, someone with excellent language skills, both written and verbal. You’ll possess the ability to quickly understand a company and their potential risk exposure, develop road maps and help our clients protect, detect, and respond to cyber threats. You’ll advise on changing company culture, helping them to understand the cyber threat landscape as it relates to their business and build out the specialist capabilities, they need to counter potential cyber-attacks.
Some of the Skills Required by the Senior Consultant:
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS Directive.
- Experience conducting security risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
- Experience carrying out cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
- 5-8yrs consulting experience.
- Masters in a STEM subject.
- Build and Manage lasting Client relationships.
- The ability to discuss and report technical matters with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, are highly desirable.
- A good technical knowledge and a broad and current understanding of the Cyber Security landscape.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com