Senior Information Security Consultant – Remote
Training – Career Progression – Recognition.
Are you one of the many excellent Information Security professionals working in the UK at the moment, and have you, just like my client experienced the huge up tic in the demand for high quality digital advisory services.
The question is, are you benefitting from the increase in workload or are you just having to work harder and harder? If the answers no, you’re not benefitting then we should talk.
My client is committed to their employees, with a great senior position in a company reporting 60% year on year growth and with offices opening internationally another mark of their success. This is your time to be part of this success story. Their success has solid foundations in providing quality work across all industries with passion and professionalism and integrity being central to their beliefs.
If you’re a senior Information Security professional and you want to be recognised and rewarded for you hard work with a company that won’t compromise on quality and puts its employees at the centre of their success, then let’s talk.
Some of the Skills Required by the Senior Security Consultant:
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS Directive.
- Experience conducting security risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
- Experience carrying out cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
- Build and Manage lasting Client relationships.
- The ability to discuss and report technical matters with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM.
- A good technical knowledge and a broad and current understanding of the Cyber Security landscape.
The role is remote, and every effort is made where possible to arrange client work on projects close to home.
For more information on the Senior Security Consultant Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on email@example.com