Senior Information Security Consultant
£75K – £90K
I’m working with a Boutique InfoSec Consultancy who are looking for a Senior Consultant to join the team as they expand to cope with their ever-increasing order book.
This company takes work life balance very seriously. There’s a culture of trust and respect and as such you’ll be given the freedom to work autonomously and manage your time appropriately. You’ll be encouraged to work from home as much possible, travelling to client sites only when necessary.
This is not a churn and burn culture! the role is varied, professionally challenging, rewarding and never boring.
The Role of the Senior Information Security Consultant:
- Either alone or with a s part of a collaborative team, you’ll deliver high quality consulting advice and services to clients.
- You’ll be a trusted advisor to their clients, advising on company security strategy, generating the policies and processes, and advising on potential risk exposure.
- You’ll engage with clients from all industries, taking them on the entire transformation journey, be that PCI, risk frameworks, or GRC.
Some of the requirements of the Senior Consultant:
- Experience working with frameworks such as PCI, NIST, NIS-D
- previous experience working with GDPR, ISF and Data Protection
- IS027001 LA LI, QSA, CISSP, CISMP, PCI
- Great stakeholder management and be comfortable having technical conversations with technical people and translating those conversations into jargon free conversation for non-technical stakeholders
This is a hybrid role – work from home / occasional site / and office if desired
For more information on the Senior Security Consultant Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org