Senior Information Security Consultant (QSA) – London
· I’m working with a rapidly growing cybersecurity firm that made a revenue of £350m last year. The business is growing exponentially, and they are looking Senior Information Security Consultants to join their team in London.
· They are currently working on a number of great projects focusing on PCI DSS and ISO27001 delivery; this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a small security team, manage multiple clients with endless opportunities to progress your career.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTANT:
- Working with the company’s clients directly, travelling to client site in the UK .
- Performing PCI DSS consultancy consisting of: cardholder data mapping exercises, gap analysis, de-scoping recommendations/advice and architecture review
- Use your expertise to support and contribute to typical deliveries such as: Design reviews, making sure the business adheres to security policies and frameworks (ISO27001, NIS Directive etc.).
- Delivery of client engagements to a high-quality and assisting with other areas of cyber security as required.
- Work across all business areas as well as 3rd party vendors to assess information security risk exposure.
- Working alongside subject matter experts within cybersecurity and use this expertise to build credibility with clients.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTANT
- Strong relationship building skills; act as a consultant & advisor to senior business leaders on the place of information security in their teams & projects including proposal of enhanced processes & policies.
- Good understanding of GDPR, PCI DSS and hands on experience implementing ISO27001, NIS Directive and PSN
- Have a good technical background (CISSP/ CISA/ CISM qualifications are a bonus, not required)
- Inquisitive – able to ask questions of the business users in order to understand information security risk exposure
- 5-10 years’ experience within security (consultancy background is a bonus!)
BENEFITS OF BEING A SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTANT
- Salary: £65-85k (dependent on experience)
- Close relationship with directors and their business plan
- Working within a small team with opportunities to progress to senior or principal consultant quickly.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTANT
Submit your CV to Aran Connery at LT Harper immediately