SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTANT – PCI/QSA (Remote)
- I’m working with a rapidly growing cybersecurity consultancy. Their GRC division is growing exponentially and they are looking for a Senior Information Security Consultant who is PCI/QSA accredited.
- They have recently won a huge project with a global tech firm; this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a small security team, take on one the world’s biggest clients with endless opportunities to progress your career on the job.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTANT:
- Working with the company’s clients directly, travelling to client site in the UK
- Jump straight into working with one of the world’s biggest tech firms and delivering security policies and company designed frameworks.
- Use your expertise to support and contribute to typical deliveries such as: Design reviews, making sure the business adheres to security policies and frameworks (ISO27001).
- Working with Security Policy Framework, risk assessments/risk management and QSA
- Work across all business areas as well as 3rd party vendors to assess information security risk exposure.
- Working alongside subject matter experts across security operations, security architecture, Information security and use this expertise to build credibility with clients.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTANT:
- Strong relationship building skills; act as a consultant & advisor to senior business leaders on the place of information security in their teams & projects including proposal of enhanced processes & policies
- Good understanding of GDPR, PCI DSS and knowledge of ISO27001
- Must be PCI/QSA accredited.
- Vast experience in conducting report writing highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors
- Have a good technical background (CISSP/ CISA/ CISM qualifications are a bonus, not required)
- Inquisitive – able to ask questions of the business users in order to understand information security risk exposure
- 5-10 years’ experience within security (consultancy background is a bonus!)
BENEFITS OF BEING A SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTANT
- Salary: £75-85k
- Close relationship with directors and their business plans
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTANT ROLE:
Apply directly to Aran Connery at LT Harper