Our client is looking for Senior Integration / Data Architect to work on an enterprise level Digital Integration project.
The client wants to replace its siloed online and offline user experience with a new end-to-end experience that consistently and seamlessly supports students from initial exploration and registration, through their studies and onwards to engaged alumni interactions.
At present, a student must interact with a multitude of websites and platforms during their online journey, causing a disjointed experience.
- Build a platform to integrate various core systems
- Using SAP/CPI/Azure mix – creating a data lake in Azure which is fed by the core system
- Cosmos DB and exposed to front end API’s and SAP
Responsibilities & General Info
- High level architecture is already documented
- Understand current architecture design and deliver the solution in line with design
- Lead two development teams Azure & SAP CPI via salesforce cloud (Front end) – oversee these teams to ensure the deliver solution is in line with the design
- Creating a data lake and integration points, moving to Cosmos DB and exposing APIs to SAP front end
- Real time integrations, different various integration patterns, some have real time API and other bit of Azure/SAP
5+ years Architecture experience
Experience in delivering integration data platforms
Good knowledge of Data lakes
Intermediate SAP experience
Good Azure Cosmos DB experience
Good Azure Mesh, Azure APIM, and Azure functions experience
Good knowledge of API’s and Microservices
An understanding of SAP integration suite and Azure integration suite (Desirable)
Our client has highlighted that you are not there to code, but there to ensure the architecture solution is delivered in line with design specification, and show an understanding of all elements of what is being proposed and lead the development teams with further guidance as needed.
Contract: 5-6 months (extension likely)
Location: Remote with occasional on-site, once every month or two (Milton Keynes)
Day Rate: £650-700
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.