Senior Information Technology Auditor (IT/Cyber) – Surrey
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SENIOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AUDITOR
- Manage the development of the internal audit plan for my client, including risk assessments and engagement with key stakeholders to shape the IT audit plan
- Use your expertise to support and contribute to typical deliveries such as: Design reviews, making sure the business adheres to security policies and frameworks
- Plan and scope IT internal audit reviews, including meeting key stakeholders, drafting and agreeing audit Terms of Reference.
- IT internal audit and Work across all business areas as well as 3rd party vendors to assess information security risk exposure.
- Working alongside Directors & Senior Information Security consultants who are subject matter experts within consultancy globally and use this expertise to build credibility with clients – work with ISO27001, NIST, COBIT & ITGC’s.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR A SENIOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AUDITOR
- Strong relationship building skills; act as a consultant & advisor to senior business leaders on the place of IT Audit in their teams & projects including proposal of enhanced processes & policies.
- IT internal audit experience within a large organisation would be desirable. Experience with ITGC’s is desirable.
- Cyber security frameworks (iso27001, NIST etc.)
- Vast experience in conducting report writing highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors
- Have a good technical background (CISA qualification is a bonus, not required) and experience working in a financial services environment.
- Inquisitive – able to ask questions of the business users in order to understand information security risk exposure
BENEFITS OF BEING A SENIOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AUDITOR
- Salary: £40-50k
- Be able to join a small security team within a large corporation and help build that team.