Senior IT Auditor Manager– London – Manchester – Birmingham
£70k – £90k Subject to Experience
I’m working with one of the UK’s leading accountancy and business advisory consultancies. Their IT/cyber division is experiencing significant growth due to their continued success and excellent reputation. As a result, they’re looking to appoint a Senior IT Audit Manager.
Our client is looking to strengthen the Senior team and place someone in a position with an excellent opportunity to progress even further. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team within a large organisation, manage multiple clients with endless opportunities to progress your career.
The role of the Senior IT Audit Manager:
- Develop audit plans including risk assessments and manage engagements with key stakeholders to shape and action the IT audit plan
- Oversee deliveries such as: Design reviews, making sure the business adheres to security policies and frameworks
- Plan and scope IT audit reviews, including meeting key stakeholders, drafting, and agreeing audit Terms of Reference.
- Manage IT Auditors and ensure IT audits are executed across all business areas as well as 3rd party vendors to assess information security risk exposure.
- Act as a subject matter expert within the consultancy and use this expertise to build credibility with clients – work with ISO27001, NIST, COBIT & ITGC’s.
Requirement of the Senior IT Audit Manager:
- Must have experience working in the financial sector.
- A consultative approach, strong communication and relationship building skills; act as a consultant & advisor to senior business leaders.
- IT internal audit experience within a large organisation would be desirable. Experience with ITGC’s is desirable.
- Cyber security frameworks (iso27001, NIST etc.)
- Vast experience in conducting IT audits, report writing and highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors
- Have a good technical background (CISA qualification is a bonus, not required)
- Inquisitive – able to ask questions of the business users to understand information security risk exposure
This is a hybrid role – currently remote, however site visits will be necessary as require, and safe to do so. Again, you will need to visit the client’s office a couple of times a week – the offices are based in London, Birmingham, and Manchester
For more information on the Senor IT Auditor Manager Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org