Senior Penetration Testing Consultant
Location: London – Remote
Salary: £60000 – £70000
About the Senior Security Testing Consultant opportunity :
Join a growing, yet well-established advisory business as an senior security testing consultant. As a senior security testing consultant, you’ll gain the opportunity to work on complex penetration testing projects in the realms of red teams, network penetration testing (external & internal), reverse engineering, web/mobile application penetration testing and source code review. You will be able to work with clients across a variety of industries. They are a fast growing company, always seeking innovation and great talent within the cyber security industry.
Skills and requirements for the Senior Security Testing Consultant opportunity :
- 2+ years of experience in performing application and/or infrastructure penetration testing independently.
- Development and/or source code review experience in one or more of these languages: C/C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP, PHP, Python or Java.
- Familiarity with threat modelling and security design review methodologies.
- A good understanding of Unix, Windows and network security.
- Degree from an accredited University or equivalent.
- CREST Certified Tester (CCT) or equivalent.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Passion for technology and a drive for self-learning, paired with good customer facing skills.
- Currently resident within the European Union, or not requiring work permit sponsorship.
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you can choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers, and additional holiday.
Why apply for the Senior Security Testing Consultant role ?
- Having a challenging and exciting work environment that offers a healthy combination of autonomy and senior level support
- Be part of the a global team which publishes books and security blogs, delivers conference talks, contributes to open source software projects
Are you a pen tester who values your work life balance? How does a 9.30AM start sound to you? This is an opportunity to join a large team of nearly 100 pen testers who are SME’s who all share the workload, so you are not at full utilisation rate.
My client values its employees and appreciates that your role as a Pen Tester needs to be varied. In this role you get the opportunity to break and fix things.
If you would like to apply, please contact Amira Sakr at email@example.com.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.