Join a global disrupting tech organisation looking to expand their Penentration Testing team further with the addition of a skilled Penetration Tester. The Penetration Tester will work alongside the Pen Test Lead to help identify security vulnerabilities and weaknesses across the organisation’s services, products and applications. As the Penetration Tester, you’ll be given a large scope to approach tasks in a way that suits you and your testing style before utilising your softer skills to feedback to the C-suite.
What you’ll be doing as a Penetration Tester:
- Utilise your experience within the offensive side of security to perform a variety of penetration tests across the business with the aim of gradually shifting from outsourced to an in-house testing capability.
- Understand threat activity and help implement improved security controls to better the organisation’s defensive security posture.
- Gain the opportunity to get involved in Red/Purple teaming exercises as you collaborate with the growing team of Analysts to mitigate security incidents.
- Spend time each week working on your personal development through the likes of certifications (OSCP, CRT, etc.), or other areas such as research.
- Build out the pen testing function further with the development of methodologies, frameworks, and further additions.
What you’ll need to be a Penetration Tester:
- Experience performing web application and infrastructure penetration tests
- Knowledge of cyber-attacks, threats, and mitigation techniques
- Understanding of the Mitre ATT&CK framework
- Hold an industry-recognised certification e.g., OSCP, CRT, etc.
- Have a proactive approach to testing and general work
If interested please drop a connection request to Ryan Kirwan AND apply below.