Senior PHP (Symfony) Developer – up to £65k
An Innovative, Fast growing, and privately owned Tech firm is looking for several talented developers to join the existing team of tech professionals and contribute to the development and continued success of their business. This is a chance to collaborate with tech professionals at the very top of their game!
The Role of The Senior PHP (Symfony) Developer
- The successful Senior PHP (Symfony) developer will report directly to the Technical lead / CTO and join an expanding team of enthusiastic and likeminded technology professionals. Our client is looking for someone with an ability and a passion for writing clean, well-tested code as well as having a natural drive to understand new technology and assist in developing solutions to complicated problems.
- This is an exciting role best suited to a motivated self-starter with a great eye for detail and a desire to help people. You’ll have the opportunity to work with new / different technologies such as Mongdb and NoSQL and be a key member of a fast-growing company.
- This is currently a remote role. However, when regulations permit, you would ideally be expected to visit the London office from time to time. That said, if you are only able to work remotely the Client is open to discussing that as an option as well.
- Symfony 3+
- Dependency Management tools – Preferably Composer
- Version coltrol (GIT)
- Caching (Memcache or Redis)
- Unit testing e.g. PHP Unit
- Working with API frameworks e.g. api-platform.com
- MySQL and working with ORM sys
If working as part of a friendly team of technical experts, that takes pride in facing challenges head on whilst working with an ever changing and interesting product sounds right for you, then I’d love to hear from you.
For more information on this role apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org