Senior Sales Exec – Exp in Selling Cyber Services – London – £90k
A niche Cyber Security focused consultancy based in London is currently looking to add a senior sale exec with a background in managed services technology and/or cyber security sales into their growing sales functions.
The client has an excellent reputation, high profile seniors and the role comes with a strong support function to help you with leads and introductions. This role is suitable for a hunter who is passionate and enthusiastic, and in return – the client is looking to share some of their major accounts to help you generate more revenue and increase your contribution and earning.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to build and maintain relationships with new business prospects and existing clients at the C-Suite and have a proven track record of sales success and business development. You will need to have a minimum 3 years of sales experience and, ideally, a background in managed services technology and/or cyber security sales.
Ideally you will need to demonstrate how you have successfully managed and grown £1M+ corporate accounts. You will have consistently met KPI’s and exceeded sales targets throughout your career. Strong commercial acumen is essential including the ability to prepare and execute upon key account plans.
– Build, develop a sales pipeline for New Business prospects in a specific set of vertical industries
– Build, develop and nurture relationships with key customer contacts (C-level, director level, manager level, engineering level)
– Successfully position their Cyber Consulting Services and MSSP offering to their Target audience
– Identifying & qualifying new opportunities
– Successfully convert prospects to Customers
– Focus and build up significant expertise and industry knowledge on a set of assigned vertical industries
– Generate leads and look after the entire sales cycle of an opportunity to conversion/closed won.
– Successfully prepare winning sales plans for opportunities
Apply if interested or feel free to contact Filmon Goitom for more information! f.goitom@LTHarper.com