Senior Security Analyst – £50-70k – Remote working (Applicants based in UK)
This role is ideal for a Cyber Defence individual with strong Tier 2 and above SecOps skills. The Senior Security Analyst will be adaptable as well as forward thinking. They will contribute to shaping the future technology landscape for the company, along with helping to define and implement Incident Response Strategies.As a Senior Security Analyst, you will be joining a global business that is proud to be making a positive impact on the world. It is a great time to join this organisation as turnover is already in excess of £300m.
This role reports directly into the Head of Security. The Senior Security Analyst will be required to work closely with the Head of Security and contribute to the future security architecture of the business.
Senior Security Analyst Responsibilities
- Work alongside the SOC team and resolve tier 2 and above incidents
- Provide Incident response support for all incidents using playbooks.
- Forensic/Deep Dive analysis providing value dashboards and reports / Threat Hunting / Threat Intelligence
- Collaborateand work with the InfoSec SOC team
- Support future cloud migrations
- Document policies, processes, toolkits and dashboards
- Identifying and recommendingnew technologies, tools and techniques.
- Review, developand deliver the vision for future-state security goals.
- Innovative ways of making security ‘invisible’
- Proactive monitoring via situational awareness on infrastructure, networkapplications/endpoints
Senior Security Analyst Skills
- 3 Years within a Cyber Security role
- Previous experience as SOC/Security analyst
- Solid understanding of Security Architecture
- Experience in MDR, EDR and Threat Hunting
- SIEM tool exposure
- Relevant Cyber Security qualifications
- Excellent communication Skills
- Scripting or coding in Python, Ruby or PowerShell (desirable)
For more information on the Senior Security Analyst role apply on-line or contact Catherine Burn at firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.