Senior Security Analyst / Senior SOC Analyst – London – SANS Courses Provided – No Sponsorship
Managed Security Provider who specialise in Security Operations, Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, Cloud Security Solutions, Offensive & Defensive Security are undergoing a surge in growth within the City of London office. My client offers on-going training and development within a fast past & agile environment.
This is an opportunity for a Security Operations SME to be an integral senior member of the Security Operations Team. Along with mentoring junior analyst, they will play a key part in maturing Incident Response and Threat Hunting tasks. They will be responsible for identifying, implementing and documenting Incident Response and Threat Hunting activities
Senior Security Analyst /Senior SOC Analyst Responsibilities include
- Performing accurate and precise analysis and correlation of logs/alerts from a multitude of sources determining security incidents.
- In depth Threat Hunting and Incident Response
- Supporting the SOC Manager in the day to day running of the SOC
- Assisting SOC Analysts in delivering real time proactive monitoring and response
- Evaluate existing technical capabilities and systems and identify opportunities for improvement
- Define process & Procedures that ensure the SOC is running effectively
Senior Security Analyst / Senior SOC Analyst Requirements
- Previous experience within a Senior Security Analyst / Senior SOC Analyst role
- Commercial experience within Incident Handling using SIEM Technologies (3 years +)
- TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis & network/security applications
- Certified in Cisco Cyber Ops, CREST CRT, CREST CCT, OSCP, CHECK, GIAC GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GNFA.
- MSP, MSSP, MDR or Cyber Consultancy experience preferred but not essential
For more information on the Senior Security Analyst role apply on-line or contact Ismael at firstname.lastname@example.org