Senior Security Consultant
£65k – £72.5k + Bonus
Hybrid Role – Greenfield Opportunity
A high-profile UK regulator who oversees a Major industry, one that reaches every corner of the globe and plays a part everyones life is looking for a Senior Information Security professional
A chance to be part of something that won’t come around again, a landmark greenfield opportunity, a chance to say, I was part of that!
The Role of the Senior Security Consultant:
- Be a Senior member of a team that lifts the lid and develops the first of its kind framework for an industry yet to have an infosec / cyber structure.
- Prepare a best-in-class security framework in readiness for Government approval, and subsequent roll out / implementation to all regulated vendors.
- Create a compliance and monitoring process that results in industry wide regulation and a report ready for government review.
- Delve deep and use your expert Cyber and InfoSec knowledge to develop a complete security blueprint, a first of its kind.
Some of the Skills Required of the Senior Security Consultant:
- This will suit someone with an inquisitive mind, a natural curiosity, and a broad technical understanding of the current security landscapes.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 LA / LI
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS Directive PCI etc.
- Experience developing ISMS, security roadmaps, conducting security risk assessments, advising on risk, and proposing risk mitigation solutions.
- 3rd party assurance.
Standard Benefits Package
- Flexible benefits allowance
- Pension allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Annual Health Check
- Income Protection Insurance
For more information on this completely unique Senior Security Consultant role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org