Senior Security Software Engineer (Fully remote / Up to £150,000):
Join one the fastest growing SaaS providers as a Senior Security Software Engineer and gain access to some of the biggest clients globally whilst working with a talented Engineering team. You’ll work within a rapid production environment looking to oversee the direction, design and development of essential security features whilst mentoring and championing security within the team.
What you’ll be doing as the Senior Security Software Engineer:
- Utilise your innovative mind to lead and development important security systems, features and components for the platform.
- Enhance and improve overall database security whilst maintaining an excellent level of of throughput and performance as a whole.
- Champion automation through code with the view to improve software quality across the business.
- Look to improve scalability and durability of the platform whilst ensuring data consistency remains.
- Take advantage of annual penetration tests/regular vulnerability scans to improve the overall security posture of the organisation’s product.
- Express your passion for security through development and growth of the platform.
What you’ll need to be a Senior Security Software Engineer:
- Experience as a Software developer utilising C++/C within a Linux environment
- Experience working on database security (Encryption, Single Sign on etc.)
- Ability to understand architectures and identify underlying issues
- Experience with programming languages such as SQL and open-source technologies
- A real passion for the security space.
If you’re interested in finding out more, please click the apply button below and contact Ryan Kirwan on LinkedIn. Thanks.