Senior Security Testing Consultant
Salary: £65000 – £70000
About the Senior Security Testing Consultant opportunity :
Join a growing, yet well-established advisory business as an senior security testing consultant. As a senior security testing consultant, you’ll gain the opportunity to work on complex penetration testing projects in the realms of red teams, network penetration testing (external & internal), reverse engineering, web/mobile application penetration testing and source code review. You will be able to work with clients across a variety of industries. They are a fast growing company, always seeking innovation and great talent within the cyber security industry.
Skills and requirements for the Senior Security Testing Consultant opportunity :
- 2+ years of experience with network and infrastructure penetration testing
- Ability to work both independently and perform as a leader in a team environment
- Ability to work remotely as part of a distributed team and travel to client sites when required
- Execute penetration testing projects according to internal testing methodology, tools, and processes
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments to articulate the risk to the client, as well as provide tailored recommendations for remediation
- Perform vulnerability research and exploit development
- Reputable security certifications, including: OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, OSEE, OSWP, GPEN, GXPN, CMWAPT
- Development and/or source code review experience in Java, C#, C/C
Why apply for the Senior Security Testing Consultant role ?
- Having a challenging and exciting work environment that offers a healthy combination of autonomy and senior level support
- Be part of the team which publishes books and security blogs, delivers conference talks, contributes to open source software projects
- Engaging in a variety of continuous security research projects
If you would like to apply, please contact Amira Sakr at firstname.lastname@example.org.