I am currently working with one of the UK’s fastest-growing MSSP’s, and they are looking for a Contract Sentinel Expert to play a significant role in improving SIEM processes for a global organisation.
- Migrate legacy SIEM use cases from Arcsight to Sentinel
- Configure and deploy SIEM components
- Interact with clients to recommend best practice SIEM solutions
- Develop new SIEM rules, dashboards & correlations
- Design and document SIEM solutions
- Investigate data log sources
They are looking for:
- Expert experience in Azure Sentinel
- Ability to create automation (playbooks, workbook, analytic rules)
- Experience migrating legacy use cases to a new SIEM platform (ideally Sentinel)
- Preferable experience in CI/CD, Syslog, KQL (this is not essential)
- Experience in Arcsight is also desirable but not essential
This is a 5-month rolling contract (Outside IR35) and my client is willing to pay between £500-£600/day dependent upon experience. They ideally need someone who is immediately available to start (maximum 2 weeks).