Senior Site Reliability Engineer
A leading SAAS organisation is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Senior Sustainment SRE to join our global team. In support of their SaaS suite of services, the Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) is responsible for the security, reliability, and efficiency of our production systems.
Having experienced significant success during the global pandemic, they are expecting this growth to continue.
My client is offering an excellent package, including remote working, stock, pension, bonus and above all, an exciting, challenging and collaborative environment.
The Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) is responsible for the security, reliability, and efficiency of their production systems, focused on system sustainment and compliance management of Production Environments.
Your role will include:
- Evaluate, from a reliability standpoint, the materials, properties and techniques used in production and subsequently advise design engineering on selection, application and test of electronic components and systems.
- Designs test methods and statistical process control procedures for achieving required levels of product reliability.
- Determines reliability requirements of components and systems to achieve company, customer and governmental agency reliability objectives.
- Develops new acceleration techniques and analytical tools to assure the early identification of potential problems with new products, packaging, processes, and product reliability.
- Enhance observability, troubleshoot Windows and Linux applications, create AWS infrastructure, write tools & automation, and designs future platform architecture.
- Work with Development teams to transition applications from legacy platforms to new target platforms.
You will need to demonstrate experience across:
- Cloud Services experience with AWS, Azure or GPC.
- Experienced in troubleshooting applications running on a Microsoft .NET Framework and .Net Core stacks or experienced in the LAMP stack.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a SAAS operating environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows or Linux and it’s underlying components. Ability to analyse system statistics, complete performance tuning. Working knowledge of system internals such as memory management, process management and file systems.
- Experience with either .NET or Linux in AWS.
- Strong scripting skills in Powershell, Python, Bash, or Perl and a history of automating workloads.
- Experience with production deployment, monitoring and operational support for enterprise-class applications.
- Experience in performance diagnostics, capacity planning, performance architecture design, performance tuning, performance monitoring.
If this role sounds of interest, please reach out to me on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.