Senior Security Analyst £60k- £70k – Hybrid Working (9am-5pm)– (Applicants must be UK based) – Sponsorship Unavailable – SC Clearance required – Reading Based HQ
Are you looking for the next step in your career within the blue team career? Well look no further as I have a unique opportunity to join a solutions-focused, innovative and positive team!
The opportunity is to join a well established but ever growing security operations team. The unique individual will have the technical skills coupled with a flair of management and leadership. Not only will you be a reference point but an example to other team members!
The ideal senior security analyst will be someone with at least 3-4 years’ experience of previously conducting L2 & L3 activities comfortably.
Senior Security Analyst Responsibilities
- Manage a SOC Team comprised of L1, L2 and L3
- Formulate and re-engineer SOC processes
- Create how to guides & procedures to maximise operational efficiency
- Quality checking SOC tickets to ensure internal processes are being followed
- Maintain IMS framework in relation to service delivery of SOC functions.
Senior Security Analyst Skills
- 3 Years within the blue team
- Leadership experience
- Previous experience as SOC/Security analyst
- Ability to communicate at all levels, strong written and spoken communication
- In depth knowledge and use of SIEM toolsets
- Understanding of IDS and IPS technologies
- Understanding how to analyse network traffic
For more information on the Internal Security Analyst role apply on-line or contact Ismael Yasin at I.firstname.lastname@example.org