Senior Security Analyst £60k- £70k – Hybrid Working (9am-5pm)– (Applicants must be UK based) – Sponsorship Unavailable – SC Clearance required – Reading Based HQ
Are you looking for the next step in your career within the blue team career? Well look no further as I have a unique opportunity to join a solutions-focused, innovative and positive team!
The opportunity is to join a well established but ever growing security operations team. The unique individual will have the technical skills coupled with a flair of management and leadership. Not only will you be a reference point but an example to other team members!
The ideal senior security analyst will be someone with at least 3-4 years’ experience of previously conducting L2 & L3 activities comfortably.
Senior Security Analyst Responsibilities
- Manage a SOC Team comprised of L1, L2 and L3
- Formulate and re-engineer SOC processes
- Create how to guides & procedures to maximise operational efficiency
- Quality checking SOC tickets to ensure internal processes are being followed
- Maintain IMS framework in relation to service delivery of SOC functions.
Senior Security Analyst Skills
- 3 Years within the blue team
- Leadership experience
- Previous experience as SOC/Security analyst
- Ability to communicate at all levels, strong written and spoken communication
- In depth knowledge and use of SIEM toolsets
- Understanding of IDS and IPS technologies
- Understanding how to analyse network traffic
For more information on the Security Analyst role apply on-line or contact Ismael Yasin at I.firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.