SOC Senior Analyst – Manchester – Salary Flexible Subject to Experience
My Client has built a Security Operations Centre and is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their team.
This is an opportunity for a Senior Analyst to be an integral member of the Security Operations Team. Along with mentoring junior analyst’s, you’ll will play a key part in maturing implementing and documenting Incident Response and Threat Hunting tasks, offensive & Defensive Security, manage critical security incidents and review and report on vulnerability assessments.
SOC Senior Analyst Responsibilities include:
- Performing accurate and precise analysis and correlation of logs/alerts from a multitude of sources determining security incidents.
- In depth Threat Hunting and Incident Response
- Supporting the SOC Manager in the day to day running of the SOC
- Assisting SOC Analysts in delivering real time proactive monitoring and response
- Evaluate existing technical capabilities and systems and identify opportunities for improvement
- Define process & Procedures that ensure the SOC is running effectively
- Assess client reports and produce remediation recommendation’s
SOC Senior Analyst Requirements:
- Previous experience within a Senior Security Analyst / Senior SOC Analyst role
- Commercial experience within Incident Handling using SIEM Technologies (3 years +)
- TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis & network/security applications
- Certified in Cisco Cyber Ops, CREST CRT, CREST CCT, OSCP, CHECK, GIAC GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GNFA.
- MSP, MSSP, MDR or Cyber Consultancy experience preferred but not essential.
- Review and report on vulnerability assessments, including Penetration tests.
For more information on the Senior Security Analyst role apply on-line or contact Ryan Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org