Senior Threat Analyst – UK – Up to 60k – NO VISA SPONSORSHIP
Become a Senior Threat Analyst at one of the fastest growing MSP companies in the UK which offer cloud and cyber security services to a wide variety of clients. Play a key role in the day to day operations of their Security Operation Centre from detecting intrusions, malware, and malicious activity across networks and mitigating the resulting threats.
What you will be doing as a Senior Threat Analyst:
- Use your deep technical and analytical skills to assess and if needed remediate any incidents across different client networks.
- Monitor and collate data (triage) coming in from end points across the world using a variety of SIEM tools such as LogRhythm, Alien Vault, Splunk etc.
- Add, update and, when needed, remove IP addresses and domains.
- Tune environments within the Microsoft Azure platform
- Created automated playbooks from scratch
- Develop Standard operating procedures and use cases for the handling of different security occurrences.
- Prepare comprehensive intelligence reports including your findings, the status/progress of the investigation and the risk factors involved.
- Get the chance to lead/mentor fellow SOC analysts as well as utilise some of the latest technologies within the cybersecurity space.
- Developing your skillset and working towards certifications of your choice and areas of expertise
Skills required for the Senior Threat Analyst role:
- Experience working within a Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Experience with SIEM toolsg. LogRhythm, Splunk, Alien Vault etc.
- Ability to deal with 3rd parties and relay technical information
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience performing triage and remediating security incidents
If you or someone you know matches this criteria and is interested in this opportunity feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org