SENIOR/SECURITY CONSULTANT – PENETRATION TESTER
Salary: £60000 – £80000/annum (Depending on experience)
About the Penetration Tester opportunity :
A leading independent cyber security services organisation is looking to grow their UK Penetration Testers Team. As a Penetration Tester, you’ll be delivering world-class penetration testing engagements to empower your clients to operate safely and effectively. The consultancy is looking for passionate professionals who have deep technical knowledge and are continuously looking to grow and develop their skills. They are a fast growing company, always seeking innovation and great talent within the cybersecurity industry.
Skills and requirements for the penetration tester opportunity :
- 5+ years information security experience – 2+ in penetration testing. Ideally with some experience in a consulting environment (note: this level of experience is a guide, not a requirement)
- Passionate about offensive security and security assurance. You must genuinely love your craft and want to excel
- Able to work collaboratively and independently, depending on project and team requirements
- Continuously looking to grow and develop your technical and professional skills – a proven track record of self-initiated learning and involvement in the pen testing/hacking community is highly regarded
- Industry recognised certifications in penetration testing (CREST CCT or CRT, OSCP, SANS, etc) are regarded highly, but not required
- AGSVA clearance regarded highly, but not required
Why apply for the penetration tester role ?
- Once-in-a-career growth opportunities
- Working on multiple/diverse projects
- Work with industry thought leaders to deliver world-class services
- A dynamic, independent environment, where you’re given flexibility to do your best work.
For more information on this role, contact Amira Sakr at: firstname.lastname@example.org.