ServiceNow Implementation Consultant up to £65k Subject to Experience – Edinburgh
One of the UK’s largest independent Cyber Security service companies are looking for an accomplished ServiceNow Implementation Consultant with a passion for IT Security to join their team of Security professionals. This is a great opportunity to join a company that has over 25% of it’s clients within the FTSE100. The position offers you ongoing training / development.
The Role of the ServiceNow Implementation Consultant
Using your broad knowledge and expertise of the ServiceNow platform you’ll understand a client’s security needs and provide subsequent advice and direction to SecOps and GRC to ensure those needs are met. This is a consultative role and as such you’ll regularly have in-depth and complex appointments and be expected to communicate with Senior Management.
Key Requirements of the ServiceNow Implementation Consultant:
- Advise on lifecycle IT security solutions – Including design, installation, and management. Handle strategic business issues and support the rollout of proposed solutions.
- Communicate advice to Organisational and Governance teams on IT security.
- You’ll have the ability to carry out high level assessments on detailed projects and deliverables.
- On a regular basis maintain clear and concise lines of communication with teams and stakeholders.
- As part of your role, you’ll be required to provide mentorship to our client’s employees and will therefore possess the necessary coaching skills.
Skills Required for the ServiceNow Implementation Consultant
- Demonstrable history or generating detailed IT / Security solutions ranging from small to large scale projects.
- Commercial intelligence and exceptional stakeholder management skill.
The role will offer a hybrid working model with a combination of remote, site and attending office as required.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call.
Filmon or Ryan, LT Harper