ServiceNow Implementation Consultant up to £65k Subject to Experience – FULL CYBER SECURITY TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT – London
Need to have:
- ServiceNow Implementation Experience
- Eager/Passion to learn Security
One of the worlds largest Consultancy/MSSP is looking for an accomplished ServiceNow Implementation Consultant with a passion for IT Security to join their team of Security professionals. You can be a junior (2yrs+) or Senior (5yrs+) This is a great opportunity to join a company that has cover clients within the FTSE100 AND the role comes will FULL CYBER SECURITY TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT.
The Role of the ServiceNow Implementation Consultant
Using your broad knowledge and expertise of the ServiceNow platform you’ll understand a client’s security needs and provide subsequent advice and direction to SecOps and GRC to ensure those needs are met. This is a consultative role and as such you’ll regularly have in-depth and complex appointments and be expected to communicate with Senior Management.
Key Requirements of the ServiceNow Implementation Consultant:
- Advise on lifecycle IT security solutions – Including design, installation, and management. Handle strategic business issues and support the rollout of proposed solutions.
- Communicate advice to Organisational and Governance teams on IT security.
- You’ll have the ability to carry out high level assessments on detailed projects and deliverables.
- On a regular basis maintain clear and concise lines of communication with teams and stakeholders.
- As part of your role, you’ll be required to provide mentorship to our client’s employees and will therefore possess the necessary coaching skills.
Skills Required for the ServiceNow Implementation Consultant
- Demonstrable history or generating detailed IT / Security solutions ranging from small to large scale projects.
- Commercial intelligence and exceptional stakeholder management skill.
The role will offer a hybrid working model with a combination of remote, site and attending office as required.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call
EMAIL ME > email@example.com