Managed Security Services Engineer – £36-£40k – London based – SC clearance – Hybrid
My client is a well established and fast growing managed services and professional consultancy, who are looking to grow their team with the addition of a managed security services engineer. The managed security services engineer will be uniting with an organisation possessing world leading cyber security expertise and experience.
The ideal Managed security services engineer will be joining a team with a well-established large client base ranging from industries such as Financial sector, Insurance, Shared Services, Private healthcare, Integrated technologies and many more.
Managed Security Services Engineer – Responsibilities
- Support operations manager and service delivery manager as well as team members in improvement of the service
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support and liaison with internal staff.
- Assist to maintain, support and develop internal systems and procedure to ensure correct functioning.
- Delivering on-time to specifications for internal and customer project engagements
- Support and direct the growth of service
Technical Knowledge required
- Application Security – F5
- Firewalls – Check Point, Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX
- Networking (Routing and Switching)
- Paid Annual leave
- Shift allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare package
- Discretionary Bonus
For more information on the Managed Security Services Engineer role apply on-line or contact Ismael at firstname.lastname@example.org