Digital Forensic Incident Response Consultant – New York, United States
My client is looking for a digital forensic incident response consultant to work with the company’s clients to deliver investigations and incident response services. These services are aimed at responding to and containing security incidents for clients, with a particular focus on advanced targeted attacks.
Responsibilities of a Digital Forensic Incident Response Consultant:
- Performing consultancy for clients and producing high-quality reports to present findings and guidance
- Maintaining target utilization on client chargeable projects whilst working as an Incident Response Consultant
- Producing output to highlight the technical competence of the company to a standard that can be published
- Supporting your practice area in successful delivery and growth
Experience of a Digital Forensic Incident Response Consultant:
- DFIR/ Incident Management experience
- Solid understanding of file-system analysis including FAT, NTFS, HFS+ and/or EXT2/3/4 and ability to find and extract common disk-based indicators of compromise
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, and/or OS X internals
- Experience with investigating targeted attacks across large enterprise networks
Benefits of working as a Digital Forensic Incident Response Consultant:
- Work with a team of experienced and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Opportunity for great career progression and growth with the company.
- Support from senior leadership within the company.
For more information on this role, please apply online or email Prav Mahes at p.mahes@LTHarper.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.