SOC 2 Analyst
Leading Financial Services client based in London seeking to recruit a SOC 2 Analyst to work within their Security Operations team.
The role will include:
- Ensure that our security tools are configured and the controls in place to protect the bank.
- Managing the Vulnerability Management program ensuring that all systems are monitored, analysed, and reported on.
- Responsible for the Security Incident Response process and ensuring that incidents are resolved quickly and with minimum impact to the business and our customers.
- Perform analysis of infected or suspicious systems
- Assess and prioritise alerts and arising incidents, problems and requests
- To be accountable for Information Security elements to carry out security tasks across Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Active Directory, Windows platforms, LAN & WAN, URL and Application Filtering, Splunk and in-house bespoke systems.
Key Skills Required
- 5 years’ experience in a SOC role
- A strong understanding of securing public cloud technologies (preferably Azure)
- Strong hands on SIEM Tool configuration & management experience in Splunk.
- Experience of configuration & management of Intune, Mimecast, and Anti-Virus solutions
- Extensive background and understanding of Information and Operational Security, with experience of working in Information Security roles ideally within financial services organisation
- Broad technical understanding across Information Security (e.g. Incident Response, Intrusion, Attack Monitoring, Networks, Threat and Vulnerability Management) with strong hands on technical experience
- Understanding of security standards and frameworks e.g. ISO27001, NIST, CIS, OWASP, SOC2
This role will be Outside IR35 / 6-12 months / £300 per day / Flexible start date