Security Analyst £40k- £55k – Hybrid Working (12hour shift)– (Applicants must be UK based) – Sponsorship Unavailable – SC Clearance required – Reading Based HQ
Are you looking to develop your career within the Blue Team? I have a unique opportunity to join a solutions-focused, innovative and positive team!
The opportunity is to join a well established but ever growing security operations team. The unique individual will have the technical skills coupled with a passion for cyber security. You will be an integral valued member of a team.
The ideal senior security analyst will be someone with at least 1-2 years’ experience of previously conducting L1 & L2 activities comfortably.
Security Analyst Responsibilities
- Use of SIEM tool to compare, correlate & analyse real time security alerts
- Perform analysis of log files from a variety of different sources
- Suggest services & tool improvements to the senior management team
- Effectively prioritise work in line with customer service level agreements.
Senior Security Analyst Skills
- Monitor and investigate security events raised
- Document in the handover and communicate key points
- Provide prompt & comprehensive daily, weekly and monthly reporting to customer
- Ability to communicate at all levels, strong written and spoken communication
- Use SIEM to compare, correlate and analyse security alerts
- Escalate high priority issues to senior management
- Network back ground is helpful but not essential
For more information on the Security Analyst role apply on-line or contact Ismael Yasin at I.firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.