SOC Analyst / Incident Responder – Yorkshire HQ & Remote working – £40k
Are you a SOC Analyst / Incident Responder who is ready to step up to a Senior position within the Cyber Defence team. What makes this role different is the opportunity to work within an organisation where cyber comes first.
This is an opportunity to work for a pure play cyber organisation who has been recognised as a ‘One to Watch’ best companies to work for in the UK
If you have aspirations to grow and develop, your voice will be heard here. They are at a peak stage in their growth where joining now gives you the opportunity to become an Cyber Defence SME.
My client is happy for people to work from home on a hybrid basis. Whilst my client needs people who can essentially identify security incidents. They are interested in talking to people with a passion for – information security alerting – incident response – threat trends – security event triage – intrusion analysis – malware – anomalous behaviour
Responsibilities of the SOC Analyst / Incident Responder:
- Point of escalation for Tier 1 / L1 Security Analysts
- SIEM platform advanced monitoring
- Carrying out vulnerability tests, risk analysis and security assessments
- Define and mature playbooks
- Privilege account reviews
- Use threat intelligence methods and techniques to pin point attacks
Skills of the SOC Analyst / Incident Responder:
- 1 year minimum experience in a Cyber Defence
- Previous experience in Network & Infrastructure environments
- Experience in working with SIEM tools, log management & endpoint protection
- MUST HAVE WORKED IN THE UK FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS
If this opportunity is of interest or if you know anyone that would be interested, please contact Catherine at email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.