Join a growing well established Cybersecurity Consultancy as a SOC (Security Operation Centre) Consultant and be a vital cog in the architecture/development of client’s capabilities/offerings. As a SOC Consultant you’ll gain exposure to some of the latest Security monitoring technologies such as SOAR, EDR, NTA, UEBA as you help build, improve and further client’s Security Operations Centres.
What you’ll be doing as a SOC Consultant:
- Utilise your SecOps knowledge to assess the current position of client SOCs and help guide them towards a more successful and developed end goal through clear strategy.
- Gain the opportunity to design/architect the tooling and processes aligned with the envisioned strategy helping improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Help to implement several the industry leading technologies including SIEM, SOAR, UEBA etc.
- Manage the Security Operations Centres built from an operational standpoint whilst providing ongoing support to clients.
- Further develop your skillset as you push towards industry recognised certifications e.g., GIAC
What you’ll need to be a SOC Consultant:
- Experience with system architecture
- Experience utilising and implementing SIEM tools e.g., Splunk.
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience defining or setting up road maps
- An industry recognised cybersecurity certification e.g. GMON
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please click the apply button below and reach out to Ryan Kirwan on LinkedIn.