SOC Lead – South England / London – £65,000 (S.T.E) – Hybrid
Become a SOC Lead at one of the fastest growing MSSP companies in the UK which specialise within cloud and Cyber Security and offer services to a wide variety of clients across the world. Play a key role in the day-to-day operations of their Security Operation Centre from detecting intrusions, malware, and malicious activity across networks and mitigating the resulting threats.
What you be doing as a SOC Lead:
- Use your deep technical and analytical skills to assess and if needed remediate any incidents across different client networks.
- Monitor and collate data (triage) coming in from end points across the world using a variety of SIEM tools such as LogRhythm, Alien Vault, Splunk etc.
- Performing incident response activities such as malware analysis, remote system analysis and containment.
- Prepare comprehensive intelligence reports including your findings, the status/progress of the investigation and the risk factors involved.
- Get the chance to lead/mentor fellow SOC analysts as well as utilise some of the lastest technologies within the cybersecurity space.
- Collaborating with management to develop technical direction
Skills required for the SOC Lead role:
- Experience working within a Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Experience with SIEM toolsg. LogRhythm, Splunk, Alien Vault
- Advanced relationship building abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience performing triage and remediating security incidents
If you are interested in the SOC Lead role please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org