SOC Lead/ Senior SOC Analyst Berkshire/London 70k STE NO VISA
Join a growing MDR as a SOC (Security Operations) Lead / Senior SOC (Security Operation) Analyst and be a vital cog in the development of capabilities/offerings. As the SOC (Security Operations) Lead/Senior SOC (Security Operation) Analyst you’ll gain exposure to some of the latest Security monitoring technologies as they look to offer a specialist option MDR SOC.
What you’ll be doing as a SOC (Security Operations) Lead/Senior SOC (Security Operation) Analyst:
- Utilise your previous experience working within an MDR SOC (Security Operations Centre) to deal with incidents from the initial alert through to triage and then remediation.
- Get stuck into the onboarding of various clients whilst you look to broaden your skillset by building/maintaining relationships with them.
- Gain the opportunity to use the latest SIEM
- Lead by example as you continue to grow out the team of SOC Analysts as well as other cybersecurity capabilities and offerings.
- Manage and assemble a team of capable analysts to monitor a host of client networks and endpoints from around the UK
- Enact the processes & policies that will make the SOC are built and run effectively, smoothly, and where possible automate them to helped out your team.
What you’ll need to be SOC (Security Operations) Lead/Senior SOC (Security Operation) Analyst:
- In-depth technical knowledge of SIEM/security monitoring technologies
- Experience getting stuck into hands-on technical SOC work
- Experience managing or developing client relationships
- In-depth experience in Incident Response and Digital Forensics.
- Strong team leadership/management experience
- An industry-recognised qualification such as GCIH, CCIM, GCFA
If you are interested in this opportunity or know of someone who is please contact me at email@example.com