Solutions architect – Cyber Security – 1st person in UK – £200k OTE
One of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies in the world with an innovative cyber risk platform is currently looking for their first UK based EMEA Solutions Architect.
This client is well-established in the US and now has the EU/UK in its sights as part of their rapid growth plans. You will be the first Solutions architect, reporting to the Head of EMEA and will partner with sales reps to win Enterprise accounts and you need to be a master at managing Proof of Concepts. Using your technical prowess, you customize the platform for each customer so that they can better manage and own their vulnerability management and remediation process from discovery and prioritization through final remediation efforts.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate would have a mix of the following:
- 5+ years of presales experience and needs to have
- Cyber-Security experience with solid understanding of either Vulnerability management and/or threat intel
- Hands on expertise working on various VM and Remediation technologies such as Patch Management tools, Ticketing Systems, application, and infrastructure Vulnerability Scanning products, CMDB and cloud inventory products
- Working and speak proficiency in English and ideally a European language (French, Spanish, Italian, German etc) but not essential
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive compensation, including equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the cyber security industry
- Extremely competitive benefits
- Yearly stipend towards your own professional development and personal growth
- An amazing opportunity to get in on the ground level, have your voice heard and make an impact across one of the top security companies!
To discuss this role or the other Pre-Sales roles within the security community, contact Filmon Goitom directly – f.goitom@LTHarper.com