Technical Consultant – Remote (UK)
Up to £45k Subject to Experience
I’m working with a Boutique Security Consultancy who are looking to add a Technical Consultant to their growing team as they look to meet the demands of their expanding client base. Our client is part of a much larger global company and therefore benefits from the security and client base that comes with that whilst enjoying the cultural benefits that come from operating as a boutique company. One of those benefits is your visibility, being noticed and rewarded for your work.
Our client is committed to the development of their employees and provides a dedicated training plan tailored to your career aspitations. Some of the staff have been there for 15yrs whilst some have left and come back, realising the grass isn’t greener, a good sign of how valued people feel there.
They’re at the beginning of a period of significant growth and this would be the perfect time to get on board, get established and make sure your well placed as the team continues to grow.
The Role of the Technical Consultant:
- This role will be dedicated solely to assessing the Security posture of one the biggest IT corporations in the world. This particular project will run for a minimum of 2yrs and during that time you’ll get to use the full range of your skills working across a huge range of networks.
- You’ll be assessing their tech against a bespoke framework with particular focus on network security.
- You’ll be able to understand network diagrams and have the necessary technical skills to understand how systems are held together, why firewalls are in place and what mitigation action should be taken to secure the network.
Requirements of the Technical Consultant:
- A solid understanding of at least 1 technical framework eg ISO27001, NIST or ITIL .
- IT/cyber audit experience and the ability to write reports highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors
For more information on the Technical Consultant Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on email@example.com