Technical Security Consultant – London/Hybrid – 90K (OTE)
A Technical Security Consultant, with 5+ years’ experience is required to lead as internal consultant to an assigned platform within a renowned advisory firm. This is your chance to join an organisation dedicated to providing expert services with major opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
This role involves specialist advising on technical security aspects of business products and security solutions. This is a your time to take advantage of working alongside experts in the technical security field.
Technical Security Consultant responsibilities include
- Lead on the design and innovation of security solutions such as network security, DLP, SIEM, incident response, and IAM.
- Collaborate with programmes and projects to help deliver solutions that meet the business and contractual client needs and that are compliant with security architecture principles.
- Using threat modelling to produce risk or threat-based advice to programme stakeholders along with actionable recommendations.
- Take control of the scoping of security testing requirements for new systems and products.
- Provide support for risk assessment, security remediation, investigations, and vulnerability management as a member of the wider Information Security team.
- Contribute to the creation and review of design and guidance documentation and providing feedback for large architecture projects.
- Share experiences with others to assist their learning and understanding.
Technical Security Consultant requirements are
- A previous career in at least one of the following:
- An operational security role
- Secure application development
- Vulnerability management
- Solution or infrastructure design
- Proactive and knowledgeable in securing digital products/solutions in the Cloud (e.g. in AWS, Azure and Google).
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, customer service/regulated environments, delivering high quality information security services.
- Be able to maintain composure when facing challenging situations, able to navigate complex security problems and identify balanced solutions.
Why should you apply for the Technical Security Consultant role ?
- An exciting and challenging role with a great sense of autonomy without compromising any support received
- Member of a reputable team working on large scale projects across Europe.
- Career development with opportunity to achieve or extend professional certifications e.g. security or Cloud Vendor certifications).
If you would like to hear more information about this exciting opportunity I would love to hear from you! Feel free to contact Rochelle Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.