TECHNICAL TRAINING MANAGER (DEVOPS) – London
- I am working with client that provides excellent training services on a number of different technology area such as Software Development, DevOps, DevSecOps, Testing, Data and Business Analysis.
- They are currently to looking for a Technical Training Manager to come on board and manage training services (DevOps) as well as the operational areas of the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TECHNICAL TRAINING MANAGER (DEVOPS)
- Working closely with the head of training to deliver and drive their DevOps training.
- Use strong technical knowledge and communication skills to manage DevOps trainers, ensuring that the training is being deployed in an effective manner
- Strong relationship building skills; act as a Trainer & advisor to your team & report to the board of directors with key metrics on training.
- Will have to be involved in the operational side of the business (onsite client consultancy/presales/webinars/bid support)
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE TECHNICAL TRAINING MANAGER (DEVOPS)
- Strong technical understanding of programming languages such as SQL and Python
- Strong soft skills & passion for delivering training. Note, training experience would be desirable, however not essential. Strong communication skills are essential
- 3 years + technical DevOps background who might have experience with python, Java, CI/CD, Jenkins etc.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A TECHNICAL TRAINING MANAGER (DEVOPS)
- They have recently secured investment which means that you will be joining an organisation as it goes into a hyper growth phase, resulting in increased exposure & growth for you
- Unique business model – bridging the gap between University and employment.
- Global expansion to the US over the next couple of year
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TECHNICAL TRAINING MANAGER (DEVOPS)
Submit your CV to Aran Connery at LT Harper immediately