Technology Risk and Compliance Manager (Security in Supply Chain Management) – £80k – £95k – London / Remote
I am currently working with one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies, who raised over $500m in Series C funding. They are looking for a Technology Risk & Compliance Manager who will be responsible for identifying, assessing and evaluating security risks within the organisations supply chain and developing information security supplier risk management strategies globally.
They are looking for:
- A Technology Risk & Compliance Manager who has strong experience of Third Party Risk
- A Technology Risk & Compliance Manager with Supply Chain experience
- A Technology Risk & Compliance Manager with broad technical / information security knowledge and experience (5+ years experience and CISSP or equivalent)
- A Technology Risk & Compliance Manager with a good level of knowledge of information security risk management methodologies and best practices (Relevant RM professional qualification e.g. CRISC, CIRM, IRMCert or equivalent)
- A Technology Risk & Compliance Manager with demonstrable experience of managing technology compliance requirements
- A Technology Risk & Compliance Manager with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A Technology Risk & Compliance Manager with effective organisation and project management skills, including business change experience. They need someone who can work collaboratively and listen to stakeholder priorities.
This is a highly stimulating opportunity to significantly impact the risk and compliance strategies of one of the world’s fastest and most respected companies. Please apply below if you feel you fit the criteria, or email your CV to email@example.com.