Third Party Risk Analyst
£20K – £30K
Manchester or Edinburgh
A specialist third party risk management consultancy is looking to expand their relatively small network of professionals, with Third Party Risk Analysts.
Working with a variety of clients/industries, this is an ideal opportunity to get into information security and cyber security, with the support of SME’s in Third Party Risk Management.
They are looking for enthusiastic professionals based in either Manchester or Edinburgh, with excellent communication skills and an interest in risk, who are looking to start their information security/cyber journey.
Role of a Third-Party Risk Analyst
- You will be providing 3rd party risk assessments on behalf of clients, liaising with various parties to assess the position and risk posture predominantly around Information Security and Cyber Security (this is where most risk lies)
- Once you’ve played detective, you’ll collect your findings and report back to the client with advice on next steps.
Requirements to be a Third-Party Risk Analyst
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Information Security standards and risk assessments, with a strong appreciation of the need for continuous improvement.
- Experience of Third-Party Risk Management / Supplier Assurance / vendor management / risk management is ideal but not necessary if you have the passion to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must
Why be a Third-Party Risk Analyst
- Ideal opportunity to expand knowledge and continue growth – working directly with seniors who genuinely want to support and pass knowledge on
- The growth plans of the company means you grow with the company – get in at the start of expansion
- They are eager to support in additional studies, courses and certifications – they want you to progress and continue your development!
If this is of interest, or know anyone that would be perfect, please apply or reach out to Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.