Third-Party Risk Consultant
£30K – £50K
Manchester or Edinburgh based | Hybrid
Have you started your career in Third Party Risk Management (TPRM)?
A specialist third-party risk management consultancy is looking to expand their team with TPRM consultants and SME’s!
In a small and experienced network of TPRM professionals, you’ll work with a variety of clients and industries to assess and advise on 3rd party/supplier risk, with a particular focus on information security and tech.
Working within a small and close-knit team of TPRM experts, this is an incredible opportunity to learn and develop with the best – this is an organisation dedicated to supporting your development both as a professional and a person!
If you’re a couple of years into TPRM or perhaps in a broad infosec role covering TPRM as well, this is a chance to specialise whilst expanding your experience within consulting.
Role of a Third-Party Risk Consultant
- You will be conducting 3rd party risk assessments on behalf of clients, liaising with various parties to assess the position and risk posture predominantly around Information Security and Cyber Security (as this is where most risk lies)
- Report findings to guide clients through next steps
Requirements to be a Third-Party Risk Consultant
- Experience of Third-Party Risk Management / Supplier Assurance / vendor management / risk management is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Experience with TPRM tools and frameworks such as One Trust
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Security standards such as ISO27001, NIST, and Cyber essentials
- Consulting / advisory experience is also useful
- General IT background and/or understanding is useful
If this is of interest, or know anyone that would be perfect, please apply or reach out to Georgia on email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.