Third Party Risk Management Specialist
£60k – £80k
A fast-growing Fin-Tech is looking to expand its risk team with a Third-Party Risk Management Specialist to support the head of TPRM.
This is an incredible opportunity to help develop and maintain TPRM strategy in a small and dynamic team. Working closely with both the InfoSec and tech teams to effectively manage third-party risks across the company.
The role of a Third-Party Risk Management Specialist
- Supporting the Head of TPRM on policy and strategy
- Development of processes across the TPRM lifecycle
- Ensure risk remediation plans are effectively implemented
- Coordinate Due Diligence questionnaires
- Support in the configuration of a TPRM solution
Requirements of a Third-Party Risk Management Specialist
- Proven experience in a TPRM focused role is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical skills (data management)
- Experience in the financial sector and its regulations
If you are a TPRM professional and would be interested, please apply or reach out to Georgia Cummings at email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.