Cyber Security Analyst 45 – 80k S.T.E South East England Hybrid
A MSP is on the search for a Cyber Security Analyst to join their organisation and become a senior member within their C-SOC Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an ambitious organisation which is seeking to become the number one MSP within the UK. As an employee you will benefit from their training and development program as well as working with exciting tools and technologies which will develop your profile.
Responsibilities of a Cyber Security Analyst:
- Act as a point of escalation for incidents which occur for various clients
- Guide the SOC on a strategic, operational and tactical level alongside the SOC Manager
- Be actively involved in security event monitoring, management and remediation when necessary
- Provide SME to clients and managers within the organisation to improve overall security practices
- Use your expertise to be the decisive figure, fine-tuning and manipulating tools and technology used within the SOC e.g. Splunk, LogRhythm, Alien Vault etc.
- Act as a mentor to junior members within the SOC team to help develop and nurture young talent
- Create reports, dashboards and working metrics to be used within the SOC environment.
- Create automated playbooks/runbooks
Requirements of a Cyber Security Analyst:
- Previous experience working within a SOC team (2 years +)
- Deep knowledge regarding SIEM tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience performing triage and remediation and managing an incident through the entirety of the lifecycle
- UK resident
Desirables of a Cyber Security Analyst (apply regardless):
- SC Clearance
- Used Microsoft Azure platform
- Used Microsoft Sentinel or Defender
- Relevant Security Operations certificates
If you or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss it further, please contact me at email@example.com or reach out to Matin Mansouri on Linkedin.