Threat Intelligence Consultant – 70k – Hybrid – UK – No Visa Sponsorship
A boutique consultancy is actively seeking a Threat Intelligence Consultant to join their Cyber Threat Intelligence team. As a Threat Intelligence Consultant, you will be responsible for utilising a variety of tools and platforms to gather, analyse and produce reports for various clients to help them develop their security preparedness and capability. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career, you will benefit greatly from working within an incredibly talented team within an organisation that has a great progression structure.
Responsibilities of a Threat Intelligence Consultant:
- You will be responsible for developing the organisation’s threat intelligence capabilities to provide a better service to a variety of clients at tactical, operational and strategic levels.
- Conducting threat intelligence activities using a variety of platforms/tools and creating reports to be used for numerous clients
- You will be responsible for identifying and tracking campaigns that are relevant for a variety of clients
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge regarding the cyber security landscape and threat actors and their TTP’s
Requirements of a Threat Intelligence Consultant:
- 2 years of experience previously working within a cyber security role (CTI preferable)
- Knowledge and understanding of Cyber Kill Chains, MITRE ATT&CK, Diamond Threat Model
- Experience using OSINT methodology and tools to carry out threat intelligence activities
- Experience conducting research and analysis within a variety of SIEM and EDR platforms
If you or someone you know suits this role and is interested, please get in contact with me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org