A growing cyber consultancy based on the East Coast is looking for a vCISO to join their team. This opportunity has come due to the continued success and subsequent growth of the company and reflects their
This is your chance to be a vCISO with a leading boutique advisory firm in a cutting-edge and rapidly evolving vCISO market.
As a vCISO you’ll play a key role and become an extension of the clients you engage with, part of the team using your expertise and a pragmatic approach to ensure the transformation progresses with compliance and resilience always at the forefront.
This senior level role is an ideal position for an ambitious cyber consultant looking to step into a more autonomous and rewarding position. As a vCISO you will act as the CISO for small-medium size enterprises, developing and implementing an information security program, which includes procedures and policies designed to protect enterprise communications, systems and assets from both internal and external threats.
Core responsibilities of a vCISO:
- Acting as a vCISO for different companies, delivering cybersecurity solutions such as risk assessments, governance, data classification, policies, controls and procedures, awareness, vendor risk management, and incident response.
- Use your expertise to support and contribute to typical deliveries such as: Design reviews, making sure the business adheres to security policies and frameworks (ISO27001 & NIST).
- Act as a supporting cybersecurity resource for clients, sales, and business partners.
Requirements of a vCISO:
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in professional services and/or advisory firm leading engagements for physical and cyber assessments, internal audits, privacy, security assessments, investigations, and incident management.
- Strong understanding of ISMS frameworks, particularly ISO27001/2 as well as other frameworks like NIST 800-53.
- Security certifications (CISSP/ CISA/ CISM qualifications) would be desirable, but not required.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.