Vulnerability Cyber Security Analyst £55k- £65k – Hybrid 3 Days In office – Applicants must be UK based – Sponsorship Unavailable – Fleet HQ –
Are you an individual who is highly motivated and thrives off challenges? Does the idea of being boxed into one project or one particular Cyber role seem boring to you?
Then look no further as I have a fantastic opportunity for an unique individual, not afraid to undertake different hats. Being part of a new security function, the ideal candidate will support this function with an infosec lens as well as guiding the transformation process.
Vulnerability Cyber Security Analyst Responsibilities
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause
- Test and uncover network vulnerabilities
- Vulnerability management and escalation point
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high security standard
- Develop company-wide best practices
Vulnerability Cyber Security Analyst Experience and Skills
- Minimum 1 years’ experience performing internal pen tests
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with Azure and cloud
- Service desk background is not essential but would be a plus
- Conducting vulnerability assessments as well as being an escalation point
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Cover through AXA Health
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- 11% Non-Contributory Pension Scheme with the option to Salary Sacrifice
For more information on the vulnerability cyber security analyst role apply on-line or contact Ismael Yasin at I.firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.