Vulnerability Manager £55k- £65k – Remote/Hybrid working (Applicants must be UK based) – Sponsorship Unavailable – Kenilworth and surrounding areas
Are you looking to develop your career and expand your security skillset? I have a unique opportunity to join a growing team with a mission to develop their nationwide security landscape.
The ideal vulnerability manager will be someone who has been within the role for a minimum of 2 years, using tools varying from Nessus, Qualys and more. Someone who is confident in remediating, communicating and stepping out of their comfort zone.
Vulnerability manager Responsibilities
- Be a point of reference for a junior vulnerability analyst
- Identify and remediate effectively
- Generate reports and tuning tools appropriately
- Effectively approach and engage with teams to come remediate and come to solutions
Vulnerability manager Skills
- 2+ Years in a vulnerability analyst/manager role
- Knowledge and experience with other security functions
- Monitoring and investigating security issues
- Either or any of the following tools Rapid 7, Qualys, Nessus or Tenable
For more information please contact Ismael on the following email address – email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.