Web Application Penetration Tester:
A well established media company is looking for a senior Web Application Penetration Tester to join their experienced team of security professionals. This is a great opportunity for those with a deep understanding of attack surfaces and operating systems.
Key Responsibilities of a Web Application Penetration Tester:
- Strong background of Web Applications in server side and Single Page Applications in the cloud.
- Capability to perform Web, Mobile and API penetration testing.
- Proficient with tools like BURP Suite Pro, Kali Linux, and Nmap.
- Good understanding of OWASP top ten vulnerabilities.
- Basic understanding of AWS and Azure cloud.
- 5-7 years of Penetration Testing experience.
- Have an OSCP and either one of: GWAPT, GPEN, OSWE, or GCPN.
- Cloud certifications aren’t necessary but would be beneficial.
- Strong familiarity with NodeJS, C#, PHP, JAVA languages.
- Network Penetration Testing background.
- Join a team of diverse, knowledgeable consultants in the cyber space.
- Opportunity to work on various projects across the globe.
- Great training facilities available.
- Allowances for getting certifications.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.